Is your Wellness in good hands? Open Mon-Sun 9am - 9pm • (919) 228-9559
The notion that massage is ‘just an indulgence’ is antiquated. Massage should be thought of as preventative medicine – think of changing the oil in your car or brushing your teeth. Make small regular investments to prevent a larger cost in the future.
There's no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the reasons we seek it out (relaxation, stress relief, pain management), medical massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Medical massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Medical Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
(919) 228-9559 or online via "Contact Us"
A winner of the 2017, 2016 and 2015 Patients' Choice Awards in Medical Massage Therapy - Cary, NC.
Verified by Opencare.com
Proudly Serving Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Pitsboro, Raleigh, RTP, Sanford, Wake Forest and surrounding North Carolina Regions.