- 203 N. Harrison Ave. Ste 206 Cary, NC 27513
- Call for a free no-obligation phone consultation (No SMS/Text Messaging). Open by appointment. Check for possible last minute openings. Please leave a brief message with your name and callback number as we may be with another client and we will make an attempt to contact you during our business hours - 919.228.9559
- Please read FAQ page before making an appointment Learn more ►
- New clients - Learn more ►
The entrance to the second floor (far right door) is located under the "Taylor Building" signage.
- Located in downtown Cary in the Taylor Building just across Cary Train Depot near W. Chatham St. and N. Harrison Ave. intersection. Convenient well-lit parking.
- New clients: Complimentary phone consultations are taken 7 days a week! Depending on availability, appointments are taken Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 4 PM. Limited availability between 4 PM and 8 PM on weekdays and weekends. Call 919.228.9559 for additional appointment times and possible last minute openings (No SMS/Text and emails).
- Parking & office entrance: Parking is available on the front and side of the office complex. Access to our office on the second floor is via stairs located under the "Taylor Building" signage (no elevator).
- Please note: In addition to treatment session time, allow 15 to 25 minutes for the client-intake/post-treatment process.
- Mobile massage: Inquire service offerings at your location Learn More ►
No referral needed for most conditions
Who can refer you to our therapy center:
Physician | Neurologist | Orthopedic, Vascular, & Plastic Surgeon | Podiatrist | Oncologist | Dentist | Chiropractor | Physical/Occupational Therapist | Physician's Assistant
Proudly serving clients from Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Pittsboro, Raleigh, RTP, Sanford, Wake Forest, and surrounding North Carolina Regions.
Open by appointment 7 days a week 9 AM - 8 PM (New clients please read above). We are temporarily limiting MLD treatments and will resume normal operation of this service when it is safe to do so. Please call and leave a message if you would like to schedule a FREE no-obligation phone consultation. We will be checking our messages and will get back to you during our business hours. Stay healthy and hope to see all of you soon! Check back often as this website will be updated frequently. Also, please read the Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ page before making an appointment!