Wellness Resource Center - Science • Applied to Wellness
- How to find a good massage therapist
- Causes of Stress
- When to ice, when to heat, when not to, and why
- Back Pain Do's and Dont's
- Hand Stretches for Guitarists
- What the Heck is wrong with my Shoulder?
- Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow – What’s the Difference?
- Massage Treatment for Lower Back Pain
- Massage Frequency
- Difference Between a Strain and Sprain
- Chiropractic Care & Massage Therapy Complementary Alternatives
- The Indian Head Massage - Why It Is Such a Popular Massage Technique
- What is Cancer?
- Breast cancer in men
- What is a seroma?
Lymphedema Not One Disease - Chronic lymphatic-system failure (lymphedema) occurs in 3-5 million Americans across a wide spectrum of diseases Learn More ►
Long term effects of manual lymphatic drainage(MLD) and active exercises Learn More ►
- For Back Pain, Physicians Say Try Massage Therapy Before Pills
- Consumer Reports: Positive Light on Massage Therapy
- Tips for Better Managing Your Stress
- Stress management - Healthy ways to relax and recharge
- Massage Therapy and Postoperative Care
- Integrative medicine: Different techniques, one goal
- Massage therapy helpful for treating acute episodes of tension-type headache
- Massage for Stress Relief, Tension, Headache, Etc
- Self TMJ Massage
- Sprain Versus Strain
- The Lymphatic System Overview, Animation
- Manual lymph drainage without compression therapy can reduce chronic edema: a case study
- Massage Can Relieve Workplace Stress and Pain
- Science Shows How Massage Eases Sore Muscles
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Cervical Spondylosis & Massage Therapy
- Neck, Shoulder, Chest, Upper Back, Arm, Pain - Culprit: Scalene Muscles
- Radiculopathy vs Neuropathy
- Can Massage Help With (Lumbar) Lower Back Pain?
- Piriformis Syndrome - Sciatic Pain
- Running Injuries - Hamstring Strain
- The Ultimate Hip Stretch and Mobility Drill (PSOAS SOLUTION!)
- What is Foot Drop?
- Deep Tissue Massage Helps Plantar Fasciitis
- Baby Boomers Are Turning To Massage To Stay Active
- Study Finds Massage Therapy Supports Senior Health
- Conscious Breathing During Your Bodywork Session
- Why Am I Sore.....after a massage?
- Why Am I Sore After Being Massaged? What Did You Do To Me?!
- Clothed Massage - An introduction
- How Baby Boomers Are Changing the Face of Geriatric Massage
- Improving 4 common posture mistakes
- Massage therapy to relieve tired eyes
- The Power of Touch for Fibromyalgia
- Massage therapy to ease headaches and tension
- Massage therapy to relax hands
- Massage therapy to relieve neck tension
- Massage therapy to loosen tight shoulders
- Massage therapy to release the lower back
- Massage therapy to soothe tired feet
- Does Craniosacral Therapy Work?
- UNC Lymphedema Care
- What is Kinesiology Tape?
- Kinesio Taking Review
- Compression Wear
- LE&RN Interview with Dr. Wei F. Chen - a plastic and reconstructive surgeon
- Effects of Cupping Therapy in Amateur and Professional Athletes
- Dry needling vs. acupuncture: What the research says
- A Meta-Analysis of Massage Therapy Research
- Simple Step to Take Away Neck Pain & Headaches / Dr. Mandell
- Piriformis Syndrome Or True Sciatica - Everything You Need To Know
- Medicare.gov - To find suppliers of medical equipment and supplies
- Ninjas Fighting Lymphedema Foundation
Complimentary phone consultation - 919.228.9559
You don't need a referral for most conditions
Who can refer you to our therapy center:
Physician | Neurologist | Orthopedic, Vascular, & Plastic Surgeon | Podiatrist | Oncologist | Dentist | Chiropractor | Physical / Occupational Therapist | Nurse & Physician's Assistant
Proudly serving clients from Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Pittsboro, Raleigh, RTP, Sanford, Wake Forest, and surrounding North Carolina Regions.
* New Client Special - Applies to selected modalities