Do you suffer from
- Jaw (TMJ), neck, shoulder, or low back pain, stiffness, or weakness
- Repetitive strain injury with limited range of motion
- Swelling, soreness, or fibrosis due to plastic, orthopedic, or cancer surgery or treatment
We can help...
Drug-free | Non-invasive manual therapy | Therapeutic pain, edema, and stress management | Set appointment with FREE phone consultation 919.228.9559 (No SMS/Text messaging)
• Myofascial Release & Trigger Points (Knots)
• Lymphatic Drainage & Oncology Massage
• Certified & Licensed Medical Massage & Bodywork
• Certified Manual Lymph Drainage MLD (Vodder Technique) CMLDT
• Open by appointment. Check for possible last minute openings.
People of all ages, abilities, and injuries are increasingly turning to Medical/Clinical Massage therapy; a drug-free and non-surgical therapeutic approach for managing stress-related tension and ongoing chronic muscle (myofascial) pain due to musculoskeletal and neuromuscular disorders or from excessive strain or sprain on a particular muscle group, ligaments, or tendons due to repetitive overuse, injury, and post-operative care. If left untreated, the associated soft-tissues may develop trigger points (knots) that can radiate pain "referred pain" to other parts of the body and limit range of motion. Common conditions, symptoms, and injuries that can benefit from medical massage therapy include, but are not limited to:
Headaches, Jaw Pain (TMJD), Whiplash, Repetitive Strain Injury, Stiff Neck, Frozen Shoulder, Tennis/Golfer's Elbow, Lumbar - Low Back, Hip Flexors, Knee, Plantar Fasciitis, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Anxiety.