Does intense aches and chronic widespread persistent pain drain your energy? Non-invasive manual soft tissue therapy can provide symptom relief and soothing of the nervous system • Start your relief process • Call 919.228.9559 • By appointment 7 Days a Week
What is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia (FMS) - Also called fibrositis is an invisible illness - a disorder characterized by widespread chronic musculoskeletal pain and a cluster of other symptoms including anxiety, depression, sleep disturbance, stiffness, and a variety of somatic complaints, typically accompanied by:
Fibromyalgia signs and symptoms
- Stiffness after rest
- Poor stamina
- Memory problems, “fibro fog”
- Widespread pain
- 11 to 18 tender points
- Sensitivity amplification
- Gastrointestinal pain
- Insufficient sleep
- Overlap with chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, myofascial pain syndrome, migraines, etc.
- Depression, anxiety disorders
- Call 919.228.9559 to start your relief process
By appointment 7 days a week • New client special Learn More ►