Call 919.228.9559 • By appointment 7 Days a Week • 203 N. Harrison Ave, Ste 206 Cary, NC 27513
Get the Most From Your Visit
- Parking: Available in front and side of the building complex.
- Please Note: Allow 15 minutes to complete client intake process. Click here to download in-take form
- Mobile Massage: Out-call services at your location Learn More ►
Payment Required to Receive Service
- NOT accepting checks
- NOT accepting insurance including Medicaid & Medicare. We do not file / conduct paperwork with any insurance
- Accepting Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card, Health Savings Accounts - HSA, Flexible Spending Account - FSA, & FLEX cards Please check coverage with your plan administrator (More information below). A $3 (per session) Electronic Transaction Processing Fee will be added for all card payment.
- All card payments processed using Square Card System. Please read their statement on Accepted Cards - Learn More ►
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24 Hour Advance Notice is Required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
Children Age of 18 & Under
No person will be denied admission based upon race, religion or appearance. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 SHALL BE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING OUR PRACTICE. No children under the age of 18 will be able to receive any service without the express written consent of their parent or guardian. For children 18 and under, a parent or guardian MUST remain in the treatment room and for all minor children the parent must remain on premises during services.
It is best if you don’t wear any jewelry especially for massage services. Massage therapy can be difficult if we have to work around watches, rings, necklaces, bracelets, body piercing jewelry. Also, you probably don’t want your jewelries to get oily.
Wake Medical Massage, LLC accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of any personal belongings. So kindly secure all your belongings.
Frequently Asked Questions - Learn More ►
You don't need referral for most conditions
Who can refer you to our therapy center:
Physician | Neurologist | Orthopedic, Vascular, & Plastic Surgeon | Podiatrist | Oncologist | Dentist | Chiropractor | Physical / Occupational Therapist | Nurse & Physician's Assistant
Call 919.228.9559 for an appointment
Proudly serving clients from Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Pitsboro, Raleigh, RTP, Sanford, Wake Forest, Asian and surrounding North Carolina Regions.
• Massage Cary NC • Medical Massage Cary • Lymphatic Massage • Lymphatic Drainage Cary • Manual Lymph Drainage • Cary Massage Therapist • Massage Therapy Cary • Sports Massage Cary